SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

5 Reasons I'm Excited About this Weekend...

This Thursday, March 31st, is my birthday so we decided to celebrate my last birthday before I become a mom at where other than...Walt Disney World! If you've read my "about me" or know me personally, you know that I worked for Disney for five years. I left the company in June 2014 to move to Atlanta with my then fiance, now husband Brian. I miss Disney a lot, especially when I'm having rough days at work because even if it was a not so good day at work at Disney I was surrounded by people who made me feel valued and made me laugh from the moment my shift started until it ended. There are so many reasons to be pumped about a trip to Disney but here are my top five...

Seeing and catching up my Disney family

My birthday celebration a few years ago

I'm so excited to see as many friends as possible. We are only going to be there three days but you better believe I'm making the most of my time with some of the most wonderful people on the planet. I'll be with people who get me and truly love me for exactly who am I and that's a beautiful thing. We talk and text often but seeing them in person is sooo much better!

That my mom will be joining us


We had talked about her coming with us for a while but last week we made it official. She will be driving from WV to GA on Thursday and flying to Orlando with us at the crack of dawn on Friday morning. She's a big Disney fan so she's excited to be at one of her favorite places with two (well three kinda) of her favorite people!

It's Flower and Garden time


I'm excited to be going during the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. Epcot was my home park and I love every bit of it especially during festivals! A few years ago they brought in the outdoor kitchens used during the ultra popular Food and Wine festival and now it's like having two Food and Wine's but one with gorgeous flowers and topiaries around the park. I'm headed straight for the frushi (fruit sushi) in Japan and a wild violet lemonade.


The food...duh

Be Our Guest via

Calories don't count at Disney...especially when you're pregnant! I'm ready for some amazing food! We have lunch reservations for Be Our Guest, which my mom and Brian have never been to, and will be having dinner at my favorite restaurant, Ohana at Disney's Polynesian. Food comas for all! And lastly I'm so excited...

To do our gender reveal!


That's right people, the world will be finding out if Baby Schiffbauer is a boy or girl this weekend! I would love to announce it the day we get there but that would be on April Fool's and we don't want people to think we're trying to pull one over on them so Saturday shall be the day! So if you're interested in knowing if we're having a prince or princess stayed tuned on my Facebook or Instagram.

If you want to follow along on our adventures follow me on snapchat, username: j0rdashian. I'd love to hear what you think we're having! Comment below with your guess of a boy or a girl! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)