SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 31, 2016

30 by 30


Today I am officially two years away from the big 3-0...Happy Birthday to me! I had thought about doing a list like this and when I saw my friend Kathleen posted one today I thought it was absolutely something worth doing. Here are 30 things I want to do before I'm 30!

1. Go on a dream vacation to Europe.

2. Give birth...there's no turning back now lol!

3. Move from Atlanta. We've been here nearly two years and it just doesn't feel like home. We need to take the plunge and work towards making this a reality.

4. Go to Disneyland in California!

5. Run a half marathon. I've had so many friends accomplish this and I want to give it a shot.

6. Learn to cook some of our favorite German food.

7. Attend a Steelers game at Heinz Field with my husband and my brother-in-law.

8. Meet my Dominican cousins that found my sister and I.

9. Visit the Dominican Republic with my sister and the cousins mentioned above.

10. Grow my own hydrangeas.

11. Take our baby to Walt Disney World with our parents.

12. Pet a baby elephant, tiger, or lion.

13. Treat my mom to something super special for her 50th birthday next year.

14. Go to Vegas! I've never been and my husband loves it there and is dying to take me.

15. Write more on this little ole blog.

16. Host Easter dinner at our house.

17. Do something that scares me like zip lining or whitewater rafting.

18. Surprise my husband. We are both terrible at keeping secrets form each other but he has managed to surprise me a few times. I want to give him a surprise that he will love.

19. Swim in Lake Erie.

20. See Niagara Falls.

21. Play a full game of golf with my husband. I'm a bit ashamed of this one considering I'm married to a college golf coach.

22. Go camping with my in-laws.

23. Drink around the world at Epcot with my finally legal sister, Larissa.

24. Make a new family tradition.

25. Forgive someone who doesn't deserve it.

26. See a live taping of a tv show...whether it's Jeopardy, The Price Is Right, Jimmy Fallon or SNL, this needs to happen.

27. Learn calligraphy...luckily my mother-in-law can teach me.

28. Do a keg stand. Even though I went to a top 3 party school I have never did this!

29. Visit a state I've never been to before.

30. Make sure to embrace the people who love me and let them know I love them too!


2 comments :

  1. WOO HOO!! :) Yay for both being two years away from 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ideas are all so much fun! I want to drink around the world at Epcot for sure =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)