SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Baby Shower in West Virginia

Two weekends ago we had our baby shower by our parents in my hometown of Hurricane, West Virginia. It was held at the dance studio I grew up in and was a great time. The food was catered by The Buffalo Diner and it was so delicious. I, of course, got to pick the menu and opted for pulled pork sliders, brisket sliders, potato salad, and baked beans plus some pasta salad made by my mom. If you like in the Putnam county area and haven't tried The Buffalo Diner please GO, I promise you won't regret it. Now on to some pictures of our day celebrating Baby Brynn...

The centerpieces were glass milk bottles filled with baby's breath, baby photos of Brian and I, and little white rocking horses.

My Pinterest dream cake come true made by Buffalo Diner Desserts, forever obsessed with it.


Stolen from my sister's snapchat

So many wonderful presents!

Man can my sister wrap a gift! Also stolen from her snapchat. 

Aunt Erika and Aunt Stacy

It was my in-laws 33rd wedding anniversary...

 So Brian and I put our "favorite" wedding picture of them on a cake lol

Brian and his parents managed to fit everything in the car to get back to Georgia. 

We got so many wonderful gifts. I especially loved the baby ballet slippers, the illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, all the cute outfits from everyone, the Lilly Pulitzer baby blanket from my mom, the coolest baby monitor ever, endless bath supplies, blankets on blankets, custom made and monogrammed burp cloths, GIFT CARDS, and well pretty much everything! It was honestly like Christmas morning! 

Tomorrow we head down to Orlando for the weekend. My friends down there are throwing us a baby shower and it's going to be so much fun too! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)