SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 7, 2017

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up for Five on Friday so here are five things that stood out this week!

I sent out the first orders of bows from my shop The Brave Bow Company! It was such an exciting feeling and I'm completely overwhelmed by all the love and support for my small business.


Brynn is totally over sitting and is standing up every chance she gets so we're finally having to buckle her in every single thing.


I started planning an early joint birthday party with my bestie Natalie for our little Disney divas and it's taking over my life in the best way possible.

Here's a little sneak peak at the back of the invitation

My birthday gift to myself these Kendra Scott Elle Earrings arrived in the mail thanks to the awesome sales associate named Kelsey. If you haven't heard we had a major bypass/bridge here in Atlanta collapse so traffic is worse than usual and getting over to the Kendra Scott store in Buckhead would have taken me hours. I decided to give it a shot and call the store to see if I could use my birthday discount with a phone order and they said yes! My earrings arrived beautifully packaged with a birthday card!

When I get home today I've got to pack some overnight bags for us because we're spending the weekend in Nashville! I've been so many times because my aunt and uncle used to live there but this will be Brynn's first trip. Hopefully she cooperates with all the pictures I want to take!

Here's a throwback from 4 years ago...before I even knew Brian and well before Brynn

 Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a great weekend!


3 comments :

  1. Happy Friday! Congratulations on opening your own business! That birthday party sounds like it will be so much fun and I love that you are doing a joint one. Have a great weekend!
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Elle earrings! Just a classic piece to go with anything. Nashville is about an hour away from us...I love the Schermerhorn building!! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on new shop!! Who doesn't love bows!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)