SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nursery Inspiration

Currently my biggest baby struggles are trying to choose a godmother and settling on a nursery theme. I'll tackle the nursery theme for now and hopefully can get some input from y'all as to how we should design our little girl's room. I'm linking up for What's Hap-Pinning in hopes of finding some inspiration on good ole Pinterest. Two things are for sure...the furniture is white and the rocker is light gray so with that said the options are...

A touch of vintage travel flair



Floral and feminine



A little touch of Lilly




Which theme do you like best? Do you have more to ideas for these themes? Have any other ideas? Please comment below and let me know!


1 comment :

  1. I'm not sure it could get any more perfect! (especially with the touch of Lilly for sure!) xo It's going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)