SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Favorite Home Decor Hacks

During my maternity leave I watched every episode of Fixer Upper and, like every Chip and Jo obsessed American, I decided I needed to redesign our entire house. Like most house projects these are coming along slowly but surely and I feel like I will never finish but that's kind of the fun part. I'm linking up for WHW with Jenn and sharing three of my favorite design hack inspirations.

The first is from my dear friend Lauren, the creative force behind Ren Ott Events. Not only is Lauren an amazing event planner but she's incredible at design and staging. She shared this Restoration Hardware: Looks for Less on her blog and I was obsessed! Make sure to check out the post if you love the RH look but hate the price tag like I do!


Next up is an industrial farmhouse style hack that I will be trying out very soon. We got a new dining set that is very rustic industrial and I wanted a few more pieces to tie in and this IKEA Hack was hit with my husband. We actually got the shelf for $9.99 during the IKEA Winter Sale! I will make sure to share photos when we finish it.



Currently we don't have the space in our bedroom (we moved out the master to be upstairs across from Brynn's room) for these nightstands but the hacker in me wants to go ahead and make these so when we do have the space they are ready to go.


What are your favorite design hacks?! Comment below and share!

2 comments :

  1. Love these! Excellent ideas - a good hack is everything am I right? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a lot of fixer upper and property brothers during my maternity leave too and dreamed about redoing the whole house! haha! I LOVE that glass table and the nightstand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)