SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favs

Hi everyone! I am SO ready for the weekend! This work week has been insanely busy and I desperately need some time to recharge! In the meantime here is what I have been obsessing about lately...


The Straight Up with Stassi podcast. On my drive in to work I'm a devout Jeff and Jenn Show listener (have been on the show twice now) but on the way home I wanted less music and more talk to help ease the pain of Atlanta rush hour. This podcast is amazing even if you aren't a Vanderpump Rules super fan like me. Stassi is hilarious and I feel like I'm in the company of some of my besties. Check it out!

These gold utensils from Target that are mega cheap! I want something to give special dinners a fun pop and I think these would do just the trick with my place settings!

I've been itching to get a paid of these Kendra Scott Tessa earrings and I think this weekend I'm going to pick a pair up. They are so simple and chic that I feel like I'll wear them with everything!

Old Navy's new baby girl spring line! This little bubble romper will be in Brynn's closet very soon!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)