SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 30, 2017

30 before 30 check in

Last year on my birthday I made a list of 30 things I wanted to do by the time I turn 30. Considering my 29th birthday is tomorrow I wanted to check in and see how I'm doing so here it goes...


1. Go on a dream vacation to Europe. Itching to go back!



2. Give birth...there's no turning back now lol! 07.30.16 <3


3. Move from Atlanta. We've been here nearly two years and it just doesn't feel like home. We need to take the plunge and work towards making this a reality.

4. Go to Disneyland in California!

5. Run a half marathon. I've had so many friends accomplish this and I want to give it a shot.

6. Learn to cook some of our favorite German food.

7. Attend a Steelers game at Heinz Field with my husband and my brother-in-law.

8. Meet my Dominican cousins that found my sister and I.

9. Visit the Dominican Republic with my sister and the cousins mentioned above. Well kinda, I finally visited the DR but it was just my husband and I.


10. Grow my own hydrangeas.

11. Take our baby to Walt Disney World with our parents. Halfway done, she;s been to WDW but not with the grandparents.

12. Pet a baby elephant, tiger, or lion.

13. Treat my mom to something super special for her 50th birthday next year.

14. Go to Vegas! I've never been and my husband loves it there and is dying to take me.

15. Write more on this little ole blog. I think I've done a pretty good job :)

16. Host Easter dinner at our house.

17. Do something that scares me like zip lining or whitewater rafting.

18. Surprise my husband. We are both terrible at keeping secrets form each other but he has managed to surprise me a few times. I want to give him a surprise that he will love.

19. Swim in Lake Erie.

20. See Niagara Falls. Check!


21. Play a full game of golf with my husband. I'm a bit ashamed of this one considering I'm married to a college golf coach.

22. Go camping with my in-laws. Glamping is the only way to go.

23. Drink around the world at Epcot with my finally legal sister, Larissa. The first of many!

24. Make a new family tradition. Cutting down our own Christmas tree.


25. Forgive someone who doesn't deserve it. I've done this a couple times and not holding grudges feels so much better.

26. See a live taping of a tv show...whether it's JeopardyThe Price Is RightJimmy Fallon or SNL, this needs to happen.

27. Learn calligraphy...luckily my mother-in-law can teach me. I bought a course, just need to do it.

28. Do a keg stand. Even though I went to a top 3 party school I have never did this!

29. Visit a state I've never been to before.

30. Make sure to embrace the people who love me and let them know I love them too! Still doing this everyday.

1 comment :

  1. Woo hoo!! So excited for you BIRTHDAY!! Then you can join the 29 club with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)