SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 3, 2017

Walt Disney World Ice Cream Treats You Won't Want to Miss

Anyone who knows me will quickly confirm that I have quite the sweet tooth. I don't discriminant against treats but I have to admit ice cream is my favorite! When I'm at home I stick with Halo Top to keep my calories in check but everyone knows that when you're at Disney calories don't count! So here are some of my favorite ice cream treats available at the Walt Disney World Resort...

Dole Whip at Magic Kingdom in Adventureland 


A Disney Parks staple and beloved classic Dole pineapple soft serve. You can get a cup of this tangy and sweet treat or make it a float with Dole pineapple juice. Either way it's sure to please. This treat can also be found at Disney's Polynesian Village and Disney's Animal Kingdom (where you can get dark or coconut rum in it!) but is original to MK.

Croque Glace at L'Artisan des Glaces in the French pavillon at Epcot


Now hear me out...this sounds like a weird combination but it's honestly beyond amazing! First they cut a fresh brioche in half, place a scoop of ice cream (your selection) inside, drizzle your choice of caramel or chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream, put the top have of the brioche back on, and then press it in a warm panini style press. The result being the most heavenly hot/cold and sweet/savory treat you never knew you needed.

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Hollywood Scoops in Disney's Hollywood Studios



No need for much explanation here...except that you should get it after you go on Rockin' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror for the sake of your tummy!

Chocolate Waffle Sundae at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Disney's Animal Kingdom



If you need a break from the animals stop for this chocolate waffle that can be topped with vanilla ice cream or chocolate mousse. This little spot is where you can get those rum Dole Whips I told you about earlier.

We can't forget about the classics that you can find all over the Walt Disney World property because did you really go to Disney if you don't have at least one of these?

Mickey's Premium Bar


Mickey's Ice Cream Sandwich

 via

Have you tried some of these? What's your favorite ice cream treat at Disney? Have a question about one I missed? Comment below!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)