SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Favorite Podcasts

The Atlanta commute was my arch nemesis. It made me irritated and put me in a terrible mood long after I arrived home from work so I sought out ways to make it better. During my pregnancy I got the Audible app and listened to  all the Harry Potter books and man was it wonderful...except for when my overly emotional self would ugly cry in stand still traffic. Once I was finished revisiting my beloved HP I decided to give podcasts a try and I completely fell in love!

I knew I wanted to subscribe to podcasts that were covering the things I love so here are my suggestions if you are a pop culture junkie like me...

Straight Up with Stassi 

 
If you're a Bravo fan like me you know Stassi from Vanderpump Rules. Her podcasts covers all things pop culture and then some. I love getting the Bravo scoop from her and she always has amazing guests. The variety of her episodes is great and I'm never bored. One of her guests was so funny that I immediately found her podcast after the episode was over and that leads me to...



The host of this podcast is Annabelle Desisto, a comedian who in my opinion is hilarious AF. Her podcasts make me feel like I'm living inside of one of my favorite group chats where we shit on everything and can be petty without judgement. My favorite episode of her podcast so far is a pretty recent one with her "investor"/mom, Nancy. It's three hours but I promise you it flies by because you'll be laughing your ass off the entire time. She is a sweet as she is funny...she writes thank you cards to her listeners that give her reviews on itunes!

last but not least...

Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald


I was always a fan of Heather on Chelsea Lately so when my friend Leanna suggested this podcast I knew I had to check it out. She is so funny and is besties with a ton of Bravo stars so that's always a plus in my book. Her guests are great and her episodes always move in a great pace and flow. 

So check these podcasts out when you're making your commute, working out, or in desperate need of a laugh. You can thank me later. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)