SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: {Guest} Post for our Photographer

Hi everyone and welcome to Wedding Wednesday! You think things would have slowed down for me since our wedding but they sure haven't. I didn't want to throw together a half done post so I decided to share the guest post I wrote last week for our wonderful photographer, Arastasia Rolain. I got a little emotional writing it because my photos, her work, were something I was so passionate about. I hope you enjoy it...you can read it HERE and make sure to read the one she wrote about us too because it's incredibly sweet!


Our amazingly talented photographer, Arastasia.

Thank you for stopping by and I promise next week will bring a new and exciting post!


Linking up for Wedding Wednesday and What's Hap-Pinning?! so check them out too :)

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh!! 1- I LOVE your photographers logo, it is perfection! 2- It is so sweet that you exchanged guests posts 3- I can not say how amazing you looked! INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am candid wedding photographer you can check my picture. i am looking for review on clicked pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)