SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Favorite {BRAVO} Brides

Anyone that knows me will say that my love for the Bravo Network is borderline obsessive, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Do I have the Bravo emoji app? Duh! Are the many chart toppers by Real Housewives on my iTunes? Of course! So it's only natural that as I prepare for my big day that I reminisce my favorite Bravo weddings.

 Scheana Marie of Vanderpump Rules 


This was a very anticipated event for me...I mean it's all she talked about all season. When Kristin brought "Miami Girl" to Sur to confront Tom, Scheana's first reaction was, "you're going to do this the week before my wedding?!" You can't make up this stuff. She was the epitome of a bridezilla but I still loved every minute of it and she gave me so much perspective on how NOT to act during your wedding day. I'm sure she'll look back and only remember the good things which is all that matters. She was indeed a crop top princess and remains on of my favs. She can serve me crispy chicken and pinot grigio anytime.


Tamra {Barney} Judge of  The Real Housewives of Orange County 

via 

As one of my favorite Real Housewives of all time, I was so excited to see Tamra marry the suave Eddie Judge. She's famous for her one liners (that I use on a regular basis) but when she said her vows to Eddie in Spanish my cold heart warmed up a little. I loved that Vicki and Heather were bridesmaids (they were used in asking my bridesmaids, check it out HERE) and that she had more costume changes than Britney Spears had at her wedding(s). I will say that dangling cake made me so nervous! Here's to hoping that the third time's a charm holds true for my girl. 


Kim{Zolciak} Bierman of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Don't Be Tardy 


To say that Kim Z is my spirit animal is an understatement. We have so much in common, our love of sweatpants, solo cups, and foul language has made her quite possibly my favorite (tied with Lisa Vanderpump) Real Housewife in the franchise. I respect that she has no problem admitting that she is from humble beginnings and has no shame at getting where she is now. Her relationship with Kroy is wonderful and the way he took on her daughters as his own is nothing short of amazing. I mean when Brielle made her speech at the wedding I was full on uglyyyyyy crying. I'll go ahead and share a secret with you..."Don't Be Tardy for the Party" is being used in our wedding festivities.  


and last but not least...

Lauren Manzo of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Manzo'd with Children 


Her wedding hasn't even aired yet but since she's my favorite Real  daughter I just had to include her. Lauren is great because she's never been the "I'm perfect" daughter and has struggled with her weight and I definitely relate to that. I love that her husband, Vito, was her brother Albie's best friend. I have zero shame in admitting that I stalked instagram (mainly Greggy Bennett, my favorite Real friend and scene stealer) the day of her wedding so I could see what everyone looked like. She was beyond beautiful and it looked like the most fun wedding I wasn't invited to. Caroline's response to people being outraged with her wearing white was priceless. 


There ya have it, my favorite Bravo brides. I'm knee deep in welcome boxes and bridal party gifts so I've got to head out. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back tomorrow when Brian takes over the blog for Wedding Wednesday! Follow our wedding shenanigans via #SchiffJustGotReal on instagram and my Snapchat (@J0RDASHIAN) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)