SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Own It [JULY]

Today I'm linking up with the wonderful Christina over at The New Mrs. for the Own It link up for the month of July! Here are the things I'm owning up to...

My bestie Erika, my fiance, and I were way too excited last night for the season premiere of Lifetime's Little Women: LA! The three of us haven't missed a single episode and always group text during it. 



I'm slightly obsessed with the fun little signs I made for our "crazy" wedding party pictures. This one is my favorite and I know all my Florida friends will love them!


The first step is admitting you have a problem and I have no problem admitting am addicted to wine and painting classes. I'm going to one I planned tomorrow for my alumni group here in Atlanta and we're going to paint our city's skyline. Here are a couple of the paintings I've done at these classes in the past. 





My cousin Heather's wedding is next weekend and I still haven't found a dress a like for it. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some luck. Regardless I'm so excited to celebrate with her and the rest of our family!



If you want to join in on this link up it's running through Saturday and happens the last Thursday of every month. Here's to owning up to the things that make us the wonderful people we are! 

                                                                                                               XOXO,

                                                                                Jordan


12 comments :

  1. GOOD LUCK WITH THE DRESS! That's way too stressful for me to wait until the last minute. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I have plenty that I could wear but I always like to wear new things for special occasions. I can't decide to go with a cocktail length or maxi dress for her wedding. This is the last wedding I'll go to before mine so I'm very excited :)

      Delete
  2. Wine & painting classes are so fun :)
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure Kelsey! I actually have a little "gallery" upstairs in our house of all the paintings I've done or have been done for me!

      Delete
  3. IS THAT YOUR DOG THAT YOU PAINTED! I die... I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Shay, my little guy Mulligan! I'm so obsessed with it and make people go look at it when they come to my house lol. We have been fostering my cousin's puppy and now we're going to adopt her completely bc my cousin's apartment won't allow dogs so I'll be doing one of her in the future.

      Delete
  4. The signs for the wedding look like they will be so much fun! We did one wine/painting class for the first time recently and it was so. much. fun. Thanks for linking up today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I love the classes so much and I can't wait to use the signs at the wedding.

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to do a wine + painting class forever now -so much fun and all of your pictures have turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you have to do one! They are so much fun and it's cute to have a little gallery corner somewhere in your house. Most places have couples painting night where you and your hubby can paint a set of paintings :)

      Delete
  6. Little Women LA is so much fun to watch! I watch a ton of reality TV, mostly real housewives, and it's just so addicting, you can't help but watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, I'm such a reality tv junkie...especially with the real housewives too! Check out my latest post because the OG Miss Vicki herself liked two if my instagram pics! LOL. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)