SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekending

I hope y'all had a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Don't you wish every weekend was a three day weekend?! I had quite a busy couple of days so here's my quick recap!

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to drop the dogs off at "camp" so we could make the drive to Beaufort, South Carolina. We drove up to have a last minute engagement shoot with our wedding photographer, Arastasia, on Sunday and decided to make a little weekend trip of it. After we got settled in to our hotel we watched my Mountaineers win the first game of the season!


Our photo session was on Sunday morning. We got some great shots in downtown Beaufort around some of the most gorgeously southern Spanish moss trees (my request) and then headed to the beach (Brian's request) for some shots. We can not wait to see how they turned out! Later that night we got to meet two of favorite people, Molly and Katie, for dinner in Buckhead. They were in town because Molly was wedding dress shopping and boy did she pick a gorgeous gown! I can't wait to see her in it this May at her wedding in Florida.



Yesterday I spent the day fulfilling my dance team coach duties by holding the first round of auditions. We had some great talent come out and my captains are just the sweetest. I'm so excited for this new adventure because it's already been so rewarding!


What did you do over your Labor Day weekend? I'd love to hear about it! Comment below. Linking up with Biana.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Wedding Wednesday!

1 comment :

  1. That's so awesome that you got to take engagement pictures at both of the places y'all wanted to! And meeting up with friends on an out of town trip is always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)