SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I'm in desperate need of a cruise.


Last night Brian and I were looking over trip packages for our honeymoon and we started reminiscing about our first vacation together which was our cruise to Key West and Cozumel. While we love the ease of cruising we decided to do more of an "adventure" on foot trip through some of Europe. I've been on a few cruises so I decided to share some memories from them with y'all!

My first cruise was to the Bahamas with my friend Sam on Royal Caribbean. I loved every minute of it and had such a great time. When we got off the ship in Nassau it was my first time on foreign soil so this trip will always be near and dear to my heart. This trip also marked my first, and roughest, visit to Senor Frogs.







My next cruise was on the amazing Disney Dream with my best friends from Epcot Guest Relations. This was a birthday trip for all of us. Kathleen and I’s birthdays are in March and Josh’s is in April and we actually got to celebrate his on the ship! At the time I was really burnt out on Disney and thought this trip might be terrible because I’d be surrounded by Disney 24 hours a day but it was the complete opposite. I was completely recharged and left full of much needed “pixie dust.” Everything from the food to the room and the shows were spectacular. Watching fireworks at sea and having strict adults only portions of the ship was truly magical. I can’t wait to go on another Disney cruise and hopefully these wonderful people will come again too.








                                         
My most recent cruise (so sad I didn’t go on one this year) was my Carnival cruise last February (2014) for Brian’s birthday. This was his first cruise and he loved it so much. It wasn’t until I found some really cool trips that he finally gave up on trying to make our honeymoon a cruise. We sailed to Key West and Cozumel. Both places were fun but we wished we could’ve had the full day in Key West and the half day in Cozumel. This was a true "unplugged" vacation for us so I don't have many pictures but that's fine by me. Hopefully we’ll be able to go on another cruise soon and since he looks at cruises every week I think it’s safe to say we will.





Linking up with Bonnie Rose for Travel Tuesday and hoping that someone out there books a cruise for me!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)