SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 28, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday!!!


It's finally FRIDAY y'all!!! I don't know about you but I'm soooo ready for the weekend. Today I'm linking up with September Farm and {the farmer's wife} for another Oh Hey, Friday! Here's a recap of my week...

[one]


We got my momma's birthday gift and I wrapped it all cute like this. We shipped it and it should be there by her actual birthday that's on Sunday. She's an amazing woman and an even better mother. She taught me a very important lesson at a young age, "be a parent first, so you can be a friend later." I don't think I'm the only girl out there that agrees with this. I hope I'm half the mother she is and I can't wait for her next "big" birthday in a couple years because we're going to take a bucket list trip together to Ireland, hopefully one like THIS!

[two]

I had a great Wedding Wednesday post that featured three of my beautiful sorority sisters: Rachel, Anastasia, and Allie, you can read it HERE. It was about Catholic weddings and so many people have reached out to me and told me how much they loved it so check it out if you haven't :)

[three]

Mulligan and Mocha decided it would be cool to go into our guest bathroom and nibble on some Irish Spring soap. I'm just glad they got into Brian's bar soap instead of busting open my Aveda shampoo and conditioner. They are both okay and didn't get sick since I caught them early.

[four]

Today is hopefully my last alterations appointment for my wedding dress. As I had mention a couple weeks ago my bustle was messed up so completely new ribbons had to be attached. If all goes well I'll be boxing it up and sending it to my future in-laws house in Cleveland, otherwise...


I'm off to enjoy my weekend with my fiance, only seven more weekends until he's my husband!




4 comments :

  1. You are so on top of things. I seriously didn't pick up my dress until the day before my wedding (I know. Crazy). But I had 4 fittings before that so I knew it was perfect. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your fitting went well, I know how nerve wracking that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HEY, FRIDAY!!!
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision.
    You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
    grubhub offers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)