SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 7, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday! [link up]

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! I'm excited to link up again with the ladies over at {the farmer's wife} and September F A R M for Oh Hey, Friday! I'll go ahead and dive into the highlights of my week!

[one]

My day was made when I saw this FETCH Mean Girls shirt at Target and I'm kinda regretting not buying it now. 



[two] 

As I was browsing on BlogLovin' I saw this post for Blue Sparkling Wine from the Wedding Chicks website. I looked on the company's website and saw that the wine shop in Covington Square called The Cork carried it! We went on Tuesday and got the last bottle they had. The shop is so cute and we're going to go to one of their wine tasting parties hopefully in the next month. I can't wait to pop this bottle on our wedding day!



[three] 

I've been admiring the Lilly Pulitzer mouse ears on the Etsy shop called SailBows ever since one of my Disney friends got them. I finally bite the bullet and bought a pair and boy are they cute! Mine are just like this but I got a white bow on them instead of yellow. I'm so excited to wear them on my next trip. She has some many prints...check her out on Instagram to see all the cuteness yourself. I'll probably end up getting another pair in the not so distant future.


[four] 

I got to share a delicious meal with two of my closest family friends at the Mystic Grill. You can read more about it on this post. I highly recommend you stop by for a bite if you're passing through, the hot pimento cheese dip and fried pickles are absolutely divine.



[five] 

This is a great Friday because I get to see my mom today and the rest of my family tomorrow for the first wedding our family has had in over 14 years since everyone likes to elope or do a courthouse wedding! Here is my beautiful cousin Heather and her soon-to-be husband Ben. Photography credit to Sarah Dunlap Photography.



I've got to get going now so I can prepare to dance the night away at my cousin Heather's wedding tomorrow evening. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!

                                                                                               XOXO,

                                                                             Jordan 

2 comments :

  1. That shirt! I need it! Have a blast at your cousin's wedding! T-minus 2 months and counting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, YES to that shirt!! Go back and get it! Have so much fun this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)