SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekending: The Last Free Weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Today is a fresh start to make your week great! This weekend was exceptionally ordinary but still a great one. I'm linking up with Biana to tell you all about it. Here is what we were up to...

Friday I actually got to sleep in since I didn't have to go to work. I use to term "sleep in" loosely because I'm at work everyday at 6:30AM so anything past 8:00AM is considered sleeping in for me now. I went over to see Brian around lunchtime at work because it was move in day for Oxford at Emory University so I hung around the athletic department table in case any girls wanted information about dance team since I'm the coach. I didn't snap any pictures of the madness freshmen move in was but here's a gorgeous shot of the campus.

 

Saturday we vowed to be extra leisurely since this is our last "calm" Saturday for a while. Brian will begin teaching soon and golf season will be consuming our weekends until November so taking it easy was great. We are going up to Cleveland in a few weeks and decided to be proactive and apply for our marriage license online to expedite our wait at the courthouse. Once we submitted it we realized that it was exactly two years since we met for the first time face to face, what a wonderful and exciting two years it's been. 


Our wedding hashtag, #SchiffJustGotReal, has really sunk in now.

After shopping and going to lunch we headed home for the Lifetime event we've been waiting all week for...The Unauthorized Full House Story. It wasn't as bad as The Saved by the Bell Unauthorized Story but it wasn't fantastic either. Some of the cast were spot on and others were so far off it was embarrassing. I hope they do better with the 90210 one that comes out in October. 


The carbsmart "ous cream" parfaits I made. 

Sunday both Brian and I had to work and we're were exhausted...but clearly not as exhausted as these two. What a rough life they lead.  


I hope you all have a great week and don't forget to stop by in a few days for Wedding Wednesday featuring some of my beautiful and amazing sorority sisters!

                                 XOXO, 

                                                                                   Jordan




9 comments :

  1. I love your wedding hashtag! Your pups do look like they lead a rough life! (; Glad you had a nice calm weekend before the crazy hits! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing weekend. The doggies have such a great life, they are so cute sleeping in bed. I totally forget that the Full House movie was on this weekend. I'm so excited for Fuller House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I forgot about that movie too! Loved me some Michelle Tanner!! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That campus is beautiful! How fun are the dance team coach!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai.. nice to meet u,
    i love your blog..
    will u drop by n see my blog?

    here my url blog :
    http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for relaxing weekends. As you know those are my favorites.

    I recorded the Full House movie and you're right, not as bad as Saved by the Bell but at the same time I was rolling my eyes at several moments. I especially liked the Stephanie and Michelle characters, WHO LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE REAL ONES and never aged!! They could have done way better. Still it was entertaining.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hashtag! And it'll keep getting realer and realer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)