SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Ha-Pinning [linkup]


I'm joining in on Jenn and Jessi's new What's Ha-Pinning linkup! I immediately fell in love with Pinterest when my friend Kathleen introduced it to me back in 2011. In the past year I've pinned more than ever because of wedding planning. I've had my fair share of crafting and cooking wins and total fails. Here are a few of my favorite things from the early days of my pinning...

Easy DIY Crafts

I made this and it beautiful. I actually had a few family friends pay me to make them ones that coordinated with their kitchen colors. 


This was my first ever Pinterest craft I attempted and it turned out great, still have in in my closet.




This vase is so simple and pretty. Make sure to check out Chelsea's page for tons of amazing crafts. 

Sweet Recipes

No explanation is needed for these pics...just try not to drool.


Smore cupcakes


Peanut butter cookie pizza


Oreo peanut butter brownie bites

Disney Funnies 

Last but certainly not least some hilarious Disney stuff that speaks to my Mouseketeer soul.




I can't wait to see what everyone else shares during this linkup. Until next week...happy pinning!

                                                                                                            XOXO,

                                                                                  Jordan

6 comments :

  1. I love your diy pins, especially the jewelry holder and that gold dipped vase! Swoon!!
    Give me ALL the food! And those Disney memes are amazing. Taco Belle lol, that should so be me, too!
    So glad that you linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually made all of those crafts and they weren't pinterest fails! The vase is to die for, I keep it in one of our guest rooms and people love it. Thanks for making such an awesome link up! I've only been blogging for a little over a month so I love getting to know people through these. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I love the wine cork jewelry board! and those desserts look amazing! What in the world did we do before Pinterest?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I laughed entirely too hard at the Taco Belle one! Love this! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those smore cupcakes look amazing! As do those oreo peanut butter ones, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, i about spit out my coffee at the Taco Belle shirt. NEED! I'm a huge disney parks fanatic so it spoke to me. i made those cupcakes about 5 years ago on my blog--and they are yummy. but i love smores anything. ooh and i didn't introduce myself. I'm elle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)