SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Update: At the homestead

Happy Monday y'all! Today marks two short months until our wedding and I know time is going to absolutely fly by! Today I'm linking up with Biana @ B Loved Boston and Meg @ Life of Meg. Here are a few things I did over this relaxing weekend spent at home.

We FINALLY put together all the elements of our wedding mass. It will be sent up to Cleveland later on this week!

I'm in the market for a new car and decided to go look at the Jeep Renegade. I absolutely loved it and it's definitely the top contender at the moment. I'm one of those weird people that likes a box style when it's comes to my SUV's. 

The flowers from my cousin’s wedding last week were on their last leg but before throwing them out I decided to play around and make a bountineere. I will never deny myself the opportunity to practice floral arrangement. This one turned out pretty cool but, Brian still likes the one I made a few months ago with a spray rose better. Doesn’t that baseball shirt make the flowers pop?! LOL




I busted out the good ole crockpot to make Sunday dinner. I slow cooked chicken breasts with the most yummy glaze by Tastefully Simple. One of my mom’s best friend sells it and they have so many great options. If you’ve never tried any of their products check them out! I paired our chicken with a fresh mozzarella and baby tomato salad. Brian was a big fan of this meal so I’ll have to make it again. 


Last night our sweet and talented photographer, Arastasia,  put up a few pictures from a wedding she shot this weekend and boy are they great! A few of them were already on my shot list for her to try on our wedding day. Seeing these definitely eased my mind knowing that she will do a fantastic job capturing out day. If you live near the Beaufort, South Carolina area you need to contact her for some seriously amazing beach front photos! Here are some of my favorites that she posted. 





I hope you have a great week and as always thanks for reading! Don't forget to stop by for Wedding Wednesday this week. 

                                    XOXO, 

                                                         Jordan 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)