SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Hap- "Pinning" [link up #2]


Happy Wednesday y'all! So excited for another "What's Hap-Pinning" link up with Jenn and Jessi. It's fun seeing what everyone is loving on Pinterest right now. My wedding is creeping up on me therefore I'm always on Pinterest searching for tips and inspiration for our wedding but lately it's been looking for pictures we like for our shot list for the photographer. Here are some of my favorite photo finds!


First look with bridal party


Everyone at the wedding after the ceremony


Bridal party...I like this because everyone's hair is down life my girls' will be


For my forever a mousketeer heart


Love this shot


This would look good with the entire wedding party where we're doing our first look


Gotta feature the new rings

I love getting new ideas for shits because I'm a huge picture person. Feel free to send me a pin and make sure to check my Wedding Wednesday post today featuring an interview with my wonderful fiance, Brian! 

We've decided to do a "first look" for our wedding day. Did you do one? If so, how did you do the big reveal...we'd love to have some ideas to choose from! Comment below :)








5 comments :

  1. All of those wedding photos are great ones. Definitely keep a list of some of your "must have" shots and give them to your photographer so you don't regret not having some afterwards!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes and yes!! Perfect!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link party. :) Loving these pins, and my Disney obsessed heart especially adores the shot with the bouquet and mouse ears!! ;D Happy wedding planning!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkler photo! And I'm just starting my wedding planning process and already know we are definitely doing a first look (my nerves will be on over drive anyway and my fiance is great at calming me down, plus we get some quality alone time before the craziness of our wedding day!) - Svetlana @Life with a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAA I am in love with this post! thanks for sharing, this post made me smile:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Former Kennedy. I love hearing from YOU and would love to check out your blogs too! Comment and leave your link :)